Ever wanted to learn more about Ayurveda and tips on how to boost your immunity?
Sign up and learn to build strong immunity, a robust respiratory system and a calm mind with Ayurveda, the traditional medical system of India.
2 hr online course + bonus materials for AUD $20.
Traditional medical systems, like Ayurveda, have a very long history of using food, daily routines, home remedies, potent herbal medicines and meditation and breathing practices to build strong immunity and a robust respiratory system.
For example, Traditional Chinese Medicine approaches have already been shown to help patients in China and even more effective when combined with Western medicine.
“The efficacy rate of TCM [for coronavirus patients in Beijing Ditan Hospital] was 87.5% and the figure rose to 92.3% with the addition of Western drugs” (Reference).
So Traditional Medicines can help support both prevention and recovery following exposure.
In this course, you will learn:
- what we know about COVID19 so far from a Western perspective
- the Ayurvedic understanding of the immune system and how it is nourished
- the Ayurvedic understanding of the disease process and COVID19
- how to strengthen the immune system and respiratory system
- the most important things you can drink and eat (and avoid) and..
- the most important things you can do as part of your daily routine to help your immune and respiratory systems become more robust
- mindfulness and meditation practices to help you stay calm and positive
- home remedies and herbal medicines to generally nourish the immune system, and strengthen the lungs
- home remedies, herbal medicines and treatments to support recovery if exposed to the virus.
BONUS MATERIALS INCLUDE:
– A downloadable 10 min Guided Meditation for Healing
– Detailed Ayurvedic Guidelines for Good Health, including recipes and medicinal recipes
– Detailed notes on food, medicine and treatment recommendations for prevention of COVID19 and supporting recovery.
We hope this course will help you feel empowered and reassured by learning WHAT you can do each day to better care for yourself and your family…. as well as WHY it is considered important, from an Ayurvedic perspective.
All this for only AUD$20 (and 12 mths access) so as many people as possible can afford it!
*PLEASE NOTE: The Course was originally filmed on 28 March 2020 and will be updated as new information about the virus comes to light (but the Ayurvedic recommendations are unlikely to change).*
About Kester Marshall
Kester has been a practicing Naturopath and Western Herbalist since 1996. Since 2001, he has studied Ayurvedic Medicine through the American Institute of Vedic Studies (Dr Frawley), the Australasian Institute of Ayurvedic Studies (Dr Ajit) and Equals International. He spent six months gaining clinical experience at the Ayurvedic Research Institute and with Private Doctors in Pune, India and spent several years studying pulse and prescribing with Ayushakti Ayurveda (Dr Smita Naram). Kester has also been a formal Zen student since 2008 and was ordained as a Zen Buddhist Monk in 2012.
Kester ran a successful family health clinic in South Australia for over a decade before moving to Northern NSW in late 2009 to help found the Mudita Institute. For the last 10 years he has offered Ayurvedic Consultations (face-to-face and via Skype) through the Mudita Health Clinic as well as a variety of courses on Ayurveda throughout Australia. He also offers a Mentorship Program to help support Ayurvedic Graduates starting out in practice.