Your hair can really take a beating under the hot sun. Add the stress of chlorinated pools, salty ocean water and windy outdoor adventures, and you’ll find your hair feeling brittle and weak. Spring and Summer also tends to be a peak time for pesky split ends. Take extra care of those tresses with this Honey Chamomile Hair Rinse. Your hair will be feeling soft and smooth again in no time.
This DIY hair rinse is not only easy to make, but it is also full of authentic ingredients that promote beautiful hair! The raw honey helps ward off dry, brittle strands, while the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Honey Chamomile Tea helps to brighten overall appearance. When your hair can no longer stand the heat, simply pour this mixture over your hair after shampooing, rinse thoroughly, and you are good to go!
- 1 cup of ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Honey Chamomile tea (at room temperature)
- 2 to 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Brew the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Honey Chamomile tea
- Stir in the honey until it has blended into the tea
- Add the lemon juice
- Let mixture cool to room temperature
- Pour over your hair after shampooing